marți, 9 noiembrie 2010

New poetic!

                                                                 
WARNING!:Do not copy that on your profile and say is made  by you! Copy paste to your blogger love and impress it! I can see whole profiles on here. Please don't copy! Maybye i could help you making your own ,but don't copy mine! That could prevent arrest/suspend forever!

                                              Love                              




My heart is pumping ,yes you know.

I am the devil ,you are the beautiful angel.
You see me dancing
And a robot cracking
That's the snow



I'm losing control!
I look like skull

  But now i can say "Love you"!






            
                                                 

Un comentariu:

  1. ATENTIUNE:Am gasit linkul la filmulet. Si inca ceva...Takuto desi e indragostit de Mitsuki...Vedeti in episoadele 18 si 15.

    RăspundețiȘtergere